- Research Associate, Part Time - NMRC (Santa Fe, NM)
Research Associate - NMRC
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The job of an OTR Global Research Associate is to gather unbiased information on companies and industries through telephone interviews with a variety of sources in numerous sectors, including Professional Contractor, Industrial Supply, Construction Rental Equipment, Auto Parts, Retail and Restaurants, and record the information cultivated from those source interactions into an online information system. $23 per hour. 1-5 shifts per week, 5-25 hours per week, for 5- 6 hours per shift in our Santa Fe office. No benefits.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be computer literate, know Excel well. Be able to utilize and toggle between multiple windows at once and multi task.
- Prior experience or solid understanding of Professional Contracting, Industrial Supply, Construction Rental Equipment, Auto Parts and Retail and/or Restaurant sectors a plus
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude, self-motivated and confidence
- Tenacious and resilient and able to handle rejection with cold calls
- The ability to quickly assimilate information on new subjects
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for fact-finding
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including good listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team, but will also be a motivated, independent worker
- Schedule flexibility; must be able to work M-F, 8-5 pm
- Only residents of Santa Fe need apply
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: Jobs@otrglobal.com