- INSTITUTIONAL EQUITY SALES ASSOCIATE-BOSTON
INSTITUTIONAL EQUITY SALES ASSOCIATE-BOSTON
The institutional equity sales associate will work with the Boston based sales team to act as sales coverage to current OTR clients. This will entail daily interactions with clients regarding OTR’s product, chaperoning OTR editors and research personnel into clients, attending client events on regular basis. This role will also involve prospecting for new clients. Salary plus bonus.
This person will have primary responsibility for certain institutional clients providing those clients with OTR’s research, research calls, events and interaction. Will also include backing up the sales team with database reporting and communicating with the Boston based team coordinating intra region editor travel.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree.
- Three to five years full-time institutional equity sales desk experience.
- Sales experience in financial services.
- Current employment at a brokerage firm a plus.
- Tenacious, resilient and able to handle rejection.
- High energy.
- Enthusiastic about growth opportunities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Creative skills to generate business.
- Independent worker.
- Active Series 7 and 63.
The job would be located in our Boston office.
Please send Cover letter,resume and writing sample to:
Joann Steck-Bayat, Recruitment Operations Manager
* These are general overviews of employment opportunities and do not constitute a guarantee of employment or benefits.