Consumer Retail. Cyclicals. TMT. Healthcare.
With a significant footprint of more than 30 researchers throughout Asia and an extensive network of more than 1,300 key industry sources, OTR's Asia team provides clients with a steady stream of timely, reliable and unbiased information through interviews, panel research, custom research and strategic coverage of industry conferences.
- Consumer Retail: Follow order, inventory, pricing and promotion trends as well as competitive positioning of brands across the footwear and apparel universe. Observe menu changes and pricing trends in the restaurant universe.
- Cyclicals: Understand CAPX purchase plans and dealer equipment patterns, industrial and agriculture inputs trends, including pricing and market share, demand and supply.
- Technology: Monitor demand trends, growth expectations and vendor share shifts in software and other areas of technology spending.
- Media: Analyze advertisers' allocation of online advertising budgets, as well as pricing and spending plans for online search, display, mobile, social, video, radio and real-time bidding markets.
- Network Communications: Explore demand, pricing trends, vendor market share and new technology developments impacting mobile devices and networking equipment and components markets.
- Semiconductors: Examine supply chain trends, including competitive landscape, unit volume, pricing and inventory trends for smartphone components and other technology.
Asia sources include top retail buyers, category managers, distributors, agents, marketing and merchandising managers, wholesalers, channel managers, equipment dealers and buyers, media buyers, advertisers, publishers, executives, customers, engineers, resellers and other industry specialists located in China, India, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.